Destiny Gaming Index du Forum
Destiny Gaming

Destiny Gaming Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Ray Charles - The Very Best Of Ray Charles (39 Greatest Hit ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Destiny Gaming Index du Forum -> Destiny Gaming™ -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kalcaid

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ray Charles - The Very Best Of Ray Charles (39 Greatest Hit Répondre en citant

Ray Charles - The Very Best Of Ray Charles (39 Greatest Hits) (2003) > bit.ly/1U6k2RZ

19732004[edit]2.Ingredients.in.a.Recipe.for.Soul.Sweet.&.Sour.Tears.Have.a.Smile.with.Me.Together.Again./.Country.and.Western.Meets.Rhythm.and.Blues.Crying.Time.Ray's.Moods.Ray.Charles.Invites.You.to.Listen.A.Portrait.of.Ray.I'm.All.Yours.Baby!.Doing.His.Thing.My.Kind.of.Jazz.Love.Country.Style.Volcanic.Action.of.My.Soul.A.Message.From.the.People.Through.the.Eyes.of.Love.Jazz.Number.II.Other.labels.Genius+Soul.=.Jazz.Come.Live.With.Me.Renaissance.My.Kind.of.Jazz.Part.3.Porgy.and.Bess.with.Cleo.Laine.True.to.Life.Love.&.Peace.Ain't.It.So.Brother.Ray.Is.at.It.Again.Wish.You.Were.Here.Tonight.Do.I.Ever.Cross.Your.Mind?.Friendship.The.Spirit.of.Christmas.From.the.Pages.of.My.Mind.Just.Between.Us.Would.You.Believe?.My.World.Strong.Love.Affair.Thanks.for.Bringing.Love.Around.Again.Genius.Loves.Company.Posthumous.studio.creations.Genius.&.Friends.Ray.Sings,.Basie.Swings.Rare.Genius.Live.albums.Ray.Charles.at.Newport.Ray.Charles.in.Person.Live.in.Concert.Live.in.Japan.Ray.Charles.Live.Berlin,.'62.Ray.Charles.Celebrates.a.Gospel.Christmas.with.the.Voices.of.Jubilation.Live.at.the.Olympia,.2000.Notable.compilations.Do.the.Twist!.with.Ray.Charles.The.Ray.Charles.Story,.Vol.14.A.Man.and.His.Soul.The.Best.of.Ray.Charles.Anthology.Seven.Spanish.Angels.and.Other.Hits.The.Birth.of.Soul.Genius.and.Soul.The.Complete.Swing.Time.&.Down.Beat.Recordings.Ultimate.Hits.Collection.Ray.Charles.in.Concert.Pure.Genius:.The.Complete.Atlantic.Recordings.(1952-1959).Billboard.Hot.100.Top.10.Singles."What'd.I.Say."."Georgia.on.My.Mind."."Hit.the.Road.Jack"."One.Mint.Julep"."Unchain.My.Heart"."I.Can't.Stop.Loving.You."."You.Don't.Know.Me"."You.Are.My.Sunshine"."Busted"."Take.These.Chains.from.My.Heart"."Crying.Time".Other.Billboard.Charts.#1.singles."I.Got.a.Woman"."A.Fool.for.You"."Mary.Ann"."Drown.in.My.Own.Tears"."Together.Again"."Let's.Go.Get.Stoned"."Seven.Spanish.Angels"."I'll.Be.Good.to.You".Grammy.Awarded.Works.(not.included.above)."Let.The.Good.Times.Roll"."Living.for.the.City"."A.Song.for.You"."Heaven.Help.Us.All."."Here.We.Go.Again".See.also.Discography.David."Fathead".Newman.Fathead./.Ray.Charles.Sextet.Hank.Crawford.The.Raelettes.Ray.(soundtrack).Quincy.Jones.The.Blues.Brothers.Here.We.Go.Again:.Celebrating.the.Genius.of.Ray.Charles.Tribute.to.Uncle.Ray."Confession.Blues".Diet.Pepsi.Book.Category.Commons.Wikiquote.Albums[edit]getting..eight..Grammys..for..his..final..album,..Genius..Loves..Company,..becoming..album..of..the..year,..and..his..song,..Here..We..Go..Again,..featuring..Norah..Jones,..becoming..record..of..the..yearListed..below..are..songs..Ray..Charles..released..during..his..Columbia..Records..tenure..which..was..spent..on..the..country..singles..chartReferences[edit]1...&...2...Ray...Charles...Ray...Charles...6:27...7...Sticks...and...Stones...Henry...Glover.../...Titus...Turner...Ray...Charles...2:14...8...Georgia...on...My...Mind...Hoagy...Carmichael.../...Stuart...Gorrell...Ray...Charles...3:39...9...One...Mint...Julep...Rudy...Toombs...Ray...Charles...3:05...10...Hit...the...Road...Jack...Percy...Mayfield...Ray...Charles...1:58...11...Unchain...My...Heart...Teddy...Powell.../...Bobby...Sharp...Ray...Charles...2:51...12...I...Can't...Stop...Loving...You...Don...Gibson...Ray...Charles...4:12...13...You...Are...My...Sunshine...Jimmie...Davis.../...Charles...Mitchell...Ray...Charles...3:00...14...Busted...Harlan...Howard...Ray...Charles...2:11...15...Let's...Go...Get...Stoned...Joseph...Armstead.../...Nick...Ashford.../...Valerie...Simpson...Ray...Charles...3:03...16...Seven...Spanish...Angels...Troy...Seals.../...Eddie...Setser...Ray...Charles...feat:...Willie...Nelson...3:49...blue...highlight...denotes...track...pick...WWE..Royal..Rumble..(2014)..Rating:5.34..Watched..2Saturday..Night..Live..(1975)..Rating:7.4945..Watched..3Ray!:.Original.Motion.Picture.Soundtrack.(2004).Rating:819.own.1He.said.that.it.was.one.of.the.most.exciting.experiences.of.his.lifeAt..the..time..of..his..death..from..liver..disease..in..2004,..he..was..working..on..a..recording..project..of..duets..with..such..performers..as..Willie..Nelson,..Bonnie..Raitt,..B.BLegislation...was...introduced...in...the...House...of...Representatives...to...award...him...the...Congressional...Gold...Medal1...Release...year...1962...Label...Atlantic...Genre...R&B...The...Ray...Charles...Story,...Vol1...[Huub]...Release...year...1991...Label...Huub...Genre...R&B...Greatest...Country...&...Western...Hits...Release...year...1991...Label...Huub...Genre...R&B...20...Golden...Hits...Release...year...1991...Label...Huub...Genre...R&B...Would...You...Believe?...Release...year...1990...Label...Warner...Bros60.Minutes.(1968).Rating:7.151.Watched.52...Release...year...1981...Label...Joker...Genre...R&B...Brother...Ray...Is...at...It...Again...Release...year...1980...Label...Atlantic...Genre...R&B...A...Ray...of...Hope...Release...year...1980...Label...Manhattan...Genre...R&B...Simply...Ray...Release...year...1980...Label...Manhattan...Genre...R&B...Everything...Release...year...1980...Label...Manhattan...Genre...R&B...I...Can't...Stop...Loving...You...[Pickwick]...Release...year...1980...Label...Pickwick...Genre...R&B...Rockin'...with...Ray...Release...year...1980...Label...Everest...Genre...R&B...Heart...to...Heart:...20...Hot...Hits...Release...year...1980...Label...London...Genre...R&B...Ain't...It...So...Release...year...1979...Label...Atlantic...Genre...R&B...Superdisc...of...Ray...Charles...Release...year...1979...Label...A&M...Genre...R&B...King...of...the...Blues...Release...year...1979...Label...Ampro...Genre...R&B...Love...&...Peace...Release...year...1978...Label...Atco...Genre...R&B...The...Fabulous...Ray...Charles...[Musidisc]...Release...year...1978...Label...Musidisc...Genre...R&B...Blues...[Ember]...Release...year...1978...Label...Ember...Genre...R&B...Star...Collection...Release...year...1978...Label...Atlantic...Genre...R&B...Early...Years...[King]...Release...year...1978...Label...King...Genre...R&B...True...to...Life...Release...year...1977...Label...Atlantic...Genre...R&B...What...Have...They...Done...to...Their...Song...Release...year...1977...Label...London...Genre...R&B...Porgy...&...Bess...Release...year...1976...Label...RCA...Victor...Genre...R&B...My...Kind...of...Jazz,...PtHe...was...awarded...the...Star...on...the...Hollywood...Walk...of...Fame...for...Recording...at...6777...Hollywood...Boulevard...in...Hollywood,...CaliforniaAlong...the...road...he...would...add...composer,...writer...and...arranger...to...his...formidable...list...of...talentsHe.moved.to.Seattle.in.1948.where.he.and.Southern.guitarist.Gossady.McGee.formed.the.McSon.Trio19491953:.Ray.Charles,.The.Ray.Charles.Trio:A..singer..in..a..Baptist..choir,..he..developed..a..love..and..feel..for..rhythms..and..studied..music..at..the..State..School..for..Deaf..and..Blind..Children,..showing..which..brought..out..his..talent..and..ear..for..playing..various..instruments,..including..the..piano..and..clarinetHired...for...a...car...commercial,...he...actually...drove...a...car...without...assistance...-...in...the...Death...Valley...desert4:...Elvis...&...Other...Rock...Greats...(2003)...Rating:82...Watched...View...all...Ray...Charles...movies...(15...more)...Music...Most...popular...Top...rated...Most...recent...1Positions..shown..are..from..the..Cashbox..RnB..Charts..during..this..period"Sitting.on.Top.of.the.World.(Now.She's.Gone)/I've.Had.My.Fun.(Going.Down.Slow)".(1949)."Ain't.That.Fine/Don't.Put.All.Your.Dreams.in.One.Basket"."See.See.Rider/What.Have.I.Done"."She's.on.the.Ball/Honey.Honey"."The.Ego.Song".("Sweet.As.Can.Be")./."Late.in.the.Evening".(1950)."Someday".(aka."Worried.Life.Blues/Someday.Baby")./."I'll.Do.Anything.But.Work".(1950)."I.Wonder.Who's.Kissing.Her.Now/All.to.Myself".(1951)."Lonely.Boy/Baby.Let.Me.Hold.Your.Hand".(1951).Inducted..into..the..Rock..and..Roll..Hall..of..Fame..in..1986..as..part..of..the..institution's..inaugural..10-member..class..that..included..Elvis..Presley,..Chuck..Berry,..James..Brown..and..Jerry..Lee..Lewis"Confession..Blues"..reached..#2..on..the..US..R&B..charts2..Release..year..1994..Label..Royal..Collection..[UK]..Genre..R&B..Classic..Years..Release..year..1994..Label..Prestige..Elite..Genre..R&B..Ray..Charles..[Tristar]..Release..year..1994..Label..Tristar..Genre..R&B..The..Early..Years..[Legacy]..Release..year..1994..Label..Legacy..Genre..R&B..Gold..Collection..[Deja..Vu]..Release..year..1994..Label..Deja..Vu..Genre..R&B..My..World..Release..year..1993..Label..Warner..Bros1...on...Billboard's...Hot...100...charts.Was...the...first...artist...to...combine...both...R&B...and...Gospel...togetherRay...himself...developed...glaucoma...at...the...age...of...five...and...within...two...years...had...lost...his...sight...completely f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Destiny Gaming Index du Forum -> Destiny Gaming™ -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006